Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Challenge #342

Good morning and happy Tuesday!  
Before I  go on, I would like to thank the ladies on our design team.  They are not only talented but extremely dedicated to this site.  They do not hesitate to do anything they can to keep this blog running smoothly (especially when I fall behind) and I am so very grateful to them.  Thank you, team, and big hugs to you!

Now for this week's sketch....it is a very complex one with several elements involved.  Great to test the creativity (and use up scraps of paper).

The optional technique is "Mixing Patterns".

And here are the cards from the ladies on the team.  They are simply amazing!





Wow!  These are all amazing cards!  Now, viewers, what can you come up with?  I cannot wait to see.  Remember, you have two weeks to play along and you can enter here or on our Facebook page.  Happy card making!

And thank you to Kaylin for the amazing sketch!





No comments: