Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Challenge #293

Hi. everyone!  Glad you are here.
I hope you are enjoying our "pre-holiday" extravaganza.  I noticed participation is down - but maybe everyone is just plain busy. At least, I hope that is the case.  Remember, you do not have to enter a holiday card, we are just doing this to jump start everyone on their Christmas plans.

We are skipping the photo section of our post - I simply have no new winter photos and do not want to bore you with an old repeat.  In fact, I am thinking of eliminating that segment of our weekly post.

On to the top cards from challenge #291.  Here they, in no particular order:



Congratulations on the great cards, ladies!  Thanks to all who [played along.

Our challenge this week has an optional technique: a touch of fabric.  Use it or not - it is up to you.
This fun sketch is again courtesy of Kaylin.

Here are the examples from the talented team:







Wow!  Great examples.  I so want to thank our dedicated team for all the effort they put into this blog.  I am grateful for all they do ---and I am sure you all are as well!

As always, this challenge runs for two weeks and you can enter below or on our Facebook page.  Happy creating, all!

No comments: