Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Challenge #185 - "Yellow, Orange and Brown"

Good morning and happy Tuesday!  I am running a few minutes late because I forgot it is Tuesday - DUH!  But here goes.....
First, our top 3 for challenge #183.  I guess I am getting senile in my old age (LOL) and did not remember to ask the designers for help.  So these are my choices.



Beautiful cards, ladies!  Thanks to you and to everyone else who participated.

Now for this week's sketch:
Our theme is "yellow, orange and brown" but remember, you do not have to use it if you don't want.
Now let's see what the team came up with:









Great cards, team!  As always, your creations are a real inspiration and I am sure that we will see some awesome work from the crafters out there as well.  Thanks so much for your beautiful designs!
Now, followers, it is all up to you.....I cannot wait!




3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card.

NanaConnie said...

I was thinking colors and not sketch when I entered (#16.) Please remove my entry. :-D

Dena J said...

Thank you for featuring my card!
I had a bit of trouble with linky for the new sketch...not sure what I did :-( but perhaps the link works anyhow.
http://denajhughes.blogspot.com/2014/09/sending-birthday-wishes.html