Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Challenge #180

Good morning!
Let's just get right to it this morning.  First our top 3 from Challenge #178.  (I so love that the team is helping to pick the top three now.  It sure makes it easier on me!)
Here they are, in no particular order:



Great cards, ladies! Please feel free to grab our badge for your blogs.
Each week, we look forward to seeing all of your cards and I thank everyone who participated this week.  And I give a big WooHoo for all the talent out there.

Now on to challenge #180...........
The sketch:
We are continuing our summer theme of "Whatever Makes Me Happy".
From the team:









Well, ladies, you have sure succeeded to make me happy.  These cards are stunning.. and each and every one of them brought a smile to my face.  Your work is a great inspiration and I am sure that our viewers will want to get their supplies out to start crafting.  I cannot wait to see the results.
Thank you to every one who visited this week and happy crafting to all!


No comments: