Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Challenge #175

Well, what do you know?  I didn't mess up this week.  This post is on time.
Let's start with the top 3 from challenge #173.  Here they are (in random order):



Wow, that was hard - picking three from all the cool cards this week.  Everyone did such a great job - there is a lot of talent out there!  Congratulations to the top three and thank you to the remainder for participating in our challenge.

And now - on to challenge #175...........
The sketch:
(Our recurring theme for the summer is "Whatever Makes You Happy")
And the cards from the team:




These are beautiful cards from the design team and I am sure they will get YOUR creative juice flowing.  I cannot wait to see what everyone makes this week.  Post your cards below.

Now, on a personal note, I have a favour to ask.  Many of you know that I have recently graduated from a professional photography course and want to now make it my "retirement career".  If you have Facebook, I would really appreciate it if you would visit my page: https://www.facebook.com/C.A.RobinsonTakesPhotos?ref_type=bookmark
and "Like" it if you will.  Thanks so much but starting a new business is a s-l-o-w process and I need all the help I can get.
See you later!

No comments: