Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Challenge #166 - Mother's Day

Hello, everyone!
It has been yet another busy week for me and, as you can see, still no new blog background.  Ugh!!!
Oh well, enough of my woes.
Here are the top 3 from challenge #164 (in no particular order):



Awesome, ladies!  Thanks so much for playing with us and thanks to everyone who participated.  Your cards are all great!

Now for our sketch this week (another from Sarah):
TWIST: Mother's Day 

And here are the gorgeous (as always) cards from our talented team:








Wow!  I am always in awe of the designers on this team.  I know their creations will inspire you to create something equally as beautiful.  Thanks so much for visiting and Happy Mother's Day all!



4 comments:

Emily Lauritzen said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in your top 3!!
<3 Emily L.

♥Jan♥ said...

Thank you for naming me in your top three, I am happy !! Congrats to the other winners too. You always have a great sketch here !!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners.. gorgeous creations!! Love all the DT Work for the new challenge! I LOVE the image Shell used!!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Priyanka said...

sorry I have not notice the sketch please remove my link.