Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Challenge #135

Good day to everyone!
Now that all of the little ones are back in school, I hope everyone has time to craft.  This week, we have another sketch from Paula AND a guest designer. Let's welcome ROSE MILLER, a long time follower of our site:
Hi, my name is Rose and I am married to a wonderful man that not only supports my crafty obsession hobby but encourages it. We are empty nester's with just our two spoiled fur babies Precious and Q left at home.
I am thrilled to be this weeks Guest Designer for Try Stampin' On Tuesday as it is one of my favorite sketch challenge blogs!!
Here is the sketch:
And here is Rose's sample:
And those from the Try Stampin' team:












Now it is your turn to get out your supplies and craft.  Thanks for stopping by and thank you again to Rose for being our guest designer this week.
Happy creating!!










3 comments:

Rose said...

thanks for having me as your guest this week :) AWESOME DT cards!!!!!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats, Rose, on your guest design feature here! Your beautiful work and attentions to details totally shine through!Love your balloon card!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic sketch this week & awesome DT creations
hugs shell xx