Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Challenge #121

Good Tuesday morning to all of you. 
Before I get to this week's sketch, I would like to say goodbye to Karen.  She finds it necessary to step down from our team.  I know that we will all miss her, her positive
attitude and her wonderful talent.  She has assured me that she will be around and -time permitting- I look forward to seeing her artwork in our gallery from time to time.  Good luck to Karen in all her endeavours!  And thank you for all the time you have devoted to our site.

Now for our challenge.  This week's sketch is another by Paula Laird. Here it is:
And the creations from the team:









Now, crafters, it is your turn.  I hope the team has inspired you to create a card, layout or any other project. And I cannot wait to see them in our gallery.  Happy crafting!

No comments: