Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Challenge #48 Top 3

Good morning!  All I can say is "Wow" and "Thank You" to all of you who entered the challenge last week.  I was thrilled with 18 last week and this time there were 19.  This calls for another prize.  I called on Random.org to choose a number and the result is #2 Sarah T.  Sarah wins a free pass to the next session of Stampin' Fun And Friends - Sweet Spring- which begins February 1st.  I will contact her with the details.


Now for our winners:  It was REALLY HARD to pick so I got a friend to help.  Here are our top 3 for week 48!
Congratulations, ladies!  Please feel free to download our badge for your blogs.  
Again thanks to all who entered.  See you again this week!

3 comments:

Pajalu said...

Wow what great cards & Woo Hoo to the top three. Congrats on getting more entries as well. Fingers crossed this week I will(!) get a card done on time xoxoxoxo

Emily Lauritzen said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card!!

Karen said...

I'm so excited that you've picked my card out of so many. Thank you and I look forward to playing along each week.