Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SKETCH CHALLENGE #3

Hello again, friends.  Hope your week has been great!  We were away on the weekend at a hockey tournament so we had a little break.  And it's a good thing since next weekend we have a big sale at work and it should be crazy busy. (Enough with the small talk).

I am very pleased with the response to Try Stampin' On Tuesday and I want to thank everyone who visits us and who enters our challenges.  I really appreciate your support.

Now.........On with this week's challenge.  The sketch is a very simple one but, I am sure you will agree, the possibilities are endless.  I can hardly wait to see what you come up with.
Here it is.  Feel free to change the dimensions, the ratios, anything you choose.  This is simply a stepping off place for your creativity.

And here are the examples the team came up with......I am sure they will inspire you!





As you can see, the four of us have completely different ideas and I am sure you will have as well.

Until later,
Happy Stamping!




No comments: